Law Services Provided by Jeffrey A. Dehon

You can rely on the Law Office of Jeffrey A. Dehon to actively pursue your best interests at all times.
The key to protecting your legal rights is finding the right attorney. The Law Office of Jeffrey A. Dehon offers reasonable rates and also provides representation services for clients who have limited funds. Jeffrey A. Dehon will always keep you informed of the status of your case and he will personally return your phone calls promptly. Phone calls are not returned by a secretary or a paralegal. The Law Office of Jeffrey A. Dehon offers experienced representation in the following areas:

Car, Truck, Motorcycle, and Wrongful Death Accidents

Divorce And Paternity Actions

Serving the Papers on Your Spouse

Child Support

Payment of Child Support

Modification of Child Support


Joint Custody

Parenting Time Visitation

Income Tax Return

Time Frame for the Divorce

Attorney Fees

After the Filing of the Petition

Dating During the Divorce


Changing the Divorce Decree


Grounds for Divorce

Qualified Medical Support Orders

Moving From Jurisdiction


Workers Compensation

Traffic & DUI Offenses

Wills, Guardianships, Conservatorships, and Powers of Attorney